Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Boca Raton, FL
*Job location, Boca Raton or Jacksonville,FL only*
At ADT, we've been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Summary : Configure, administer and develop within Salesforce using Lightning Components, Lightning Web Components, Visualforce, Apex, API, SOQL, and workflows.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Configure, administer and develop within Salesforce using Lightning Web Components, Visualforce, Apex, API, SOQL, and Flows.
- Utilizing object-oriented programming and design concepts to design and develop Salesforce.com solutions.
- Perform requirements analysis, design, development, unit testing, performance testing, and deployments of enhancements.
- Author comprehensive design specifications and review Salesforce designs that vendors or teammates produce.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure solutions is optimized and aligns with the business requirement.
- Stay abreast of the current and future Salesforce feature set relevant to our organization, in addition to general industry IT trends, and offer suggestions for team to adopt forward thinking features and technology.
- Perform gap analysis between business requirements and Salesforce functionality.
- Coordinate with stakeholders and other project teams to design and develop interfaces with other external applications.
- Support and maintain the applications on Salesforce.com
- Act as a user advocate to ensure overall system usability and adoption.
- Participate in standardizing the coding guidelines and best practices adopted by the team.
- Provide estimates of the hours for work that comes into the enhancement pipeline.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment backed up by strong communication skills.
- Actively participate in sprint planning, backlog grooming, daily standups and develop using SCRUM methodology.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Amazon, Ring, Alexa, Apple, Arlo Technologies, Bose, Braun, Brother, Comcast/Xfinity, Dell, Dyson, Ecobee, Epson, Facebook/Oculus, FitBit, Garmin, GE, Google/Nest, GoPro, Honeywell, Hp, IBM, IKEA, Intel, iRobot, JVC, LG, Lenovo, Logitech, Lutron, Microsoft, Netgear, Nikon, Nintendo, Philips, Roku, Samsung, Sharp Electronics, Simplisafe, Sonos, Sony, Teenage Engineering, Verizon/Fios, Vivint, Vizio, Whirlpool
- developer, Amazon, Ring, Alexa, Apple, Arlo Technologies, Bose, Braun, Brother, Comcast/Xfinity, Dell, Dyson, Ecobee, Epson, Facebook/Oculus, FitBit, Garmin, GE, Google/Nest, GoPro, Honeywell, Hp, IBM, IKEA, Intel, iRobot, JVC, LG, Lenovo, Logitech, Lutron, Microsoft, Netgear, Nikon, Nintendo, Philips, Roku, Samsung, Sharp Electronics, Simplisafe, Sonos, Sony, Teenage Engineering, Verizon/Fios, Vivint, Vizio, Whirlpoolsalesforce, apex, sql, REST, oops
Education : BA/BS - Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent required
Experience : Have 5+ years of Salesforce development and customization experience, including experience with APEX, Visualforce, Lightning Components, Lightning Web Components and Salesforce APIs.
- Functional knowledge of Object Oriented Programming principles.
- Strong in APEX Programming and Salesforce best practices.
- Experience with REST service integrations.
- Experience in Lightning Web Components, Salesforce Design Patterns, Aura Framework.
- Experience in Node JS is preferred.
- Experience with using GIT/ Bitbucket.
- Develop efficient methods to reuse existing components
- Practical expertise in troubleshooting, performance tuning and optimization, problems analysis, etc.
- Familiarity with automated testing, deployment, continuous integration, and release engineering.
- Outstanding teamwork and team leadership skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with ability to communicate with business stakeholders and cross functional technical resources.
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.
Back to top