Sprinkler Install Foreman
- Raynham, MA
At ADT, we've been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, vis it www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter , LinkedIn , Facebook and Instagram .
The basic function of this position is to service fire sprinkler systems while working under minimal supervision.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Services and repairs fire protection sprinkler systems for commercial application.
- Performs preventative and routine maintenance as well as emergency service calls, as needed, on existing sprinkler systems.
- Troubleshoots/diagnoses and identifies malfunctioning sprinkler systems.
- Replaces or repairs malfunctioning or inoperative equipment.
- Prepares accurate and timely documentation for work performed, completes monthly vehicle reports and maintains truck inventory to ensure proper response to customers' needs).
- Must adhere to company safety policies and procedures.
- Must ensure a positive customer experience.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Must perform other duties, as assigned.
- Minimum of High School/Vocational training.
- Must have three (3) or more years of experience in all fire sprinkler systems (wet, dry, deluge, and pre-action).
- Must have a working knowledge of fire pumps and underground sprinkler systems.
- Required to have a full understanding of all NFPA and local codes that apply (NFPA 13, 13(R), 13(D), 14, 20, 24).
- Must have an understanding of all fire codes and an ability to discern deficiencies in the system(s) being serviced.
- Must have a valid driver's license and be able to clear a drug screening.
- Must have Backflow Test and Repair Certification.
- Must obtain and retain any specific product certifications and/or licenses that are required by national, state, and local codes.
- Exposure to outside weather conditions, risk of electrical shock, and harsh work environments.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Stand; walk; sit; twist; use hands to handle; reach with hands and arms; push; pull; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk and hear.
- Use vision abilities including: close, distance, peripheral, depth, and color.
- Work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions/circumstances such as with ladders, scaffolding, high lift equipment, wires, ducts, crawl spaces, attics, above ceilings, etc.
- Lift, move, and hold up to approximately 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work a full-time, flexible schedule with "on call availability" and must be able to travel on short notice.
- Must be able to drive a motor vehicle (day and evenings) for extended time periods.
Back to top