Social Media & Content Specialist
- Aurora, CO
At ADT, we've been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Do you tweet, share, and post to social media in your sleep? Do you know what it takes to grow an online community? We are looking for a Social Media and Content Specialist who is strategic, loves finding new trends, a heavy social media users in their spare time, and excited about making great content that shifts the user's impression of our brand.
If you have a passion for all things digital and social, a love for strategizing and thinking outside the box over the next social trend and have an appreciation for a research-based, results-driven approach - we'd love to have you apply!
• Real time community management across our Facebook Group and Twitter, engaging with followers and top Twitter brands
• Culture and trend expert that creates weekly trend reports. While flagging more immediate opportunities to fuel real time social content and brand campaign ideation.
• Develop, write and publish 4 topical, relevant and thought provoking blog articles a month.
• Brainstorm and create shareable content appropriate for specific networks.
• Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our brand, company, competitors, and/or industry
• Work alongside other brand and creative marketers to brainstorm and help distribute digital content that educates and entertains our audience and supports our brand goals.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or relevant field OR 2+ years' experience
• You see ahead of the curve about potential digital engagement. Your skills range from in real time social engagement, to crafting compelling digital content including socially shareable graphics and data visualizations.
- • Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter or similar role
- • Portfolio of published articles
- • Experience in social media and/or engaging content is preferred
- • Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress, AEM)
- • Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- • An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
- • Time-management skills
- • Familiarity with SEO
- • A collaborator. Collaboration, team work and open to giving and receiving feedback is a must.
- • Creative social copywriting skills that convey ideas in a clear and precise way.
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.
Back to top