The Residential Service Technician is a troubleshooter and service expert who is responsible for alleviating concerns the customer may have regarding a security system. The Residential Service Technician advises customers and the customer care center of the status of systems and processes inspections.
- Locate and alleviate trouble with damaged equipment or wiring.
- Readjust equipment, repair or replace inoperative equipment and test for operation.
- Read blueprints, building and electrical plans in order to complete equipment repairs.
- Prepare trouble order forms to report temporary repairs.
- Coordinate inspections and/or installations with police, fire departments, or other appropriate agencies.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum 2 years' experience installing and inspecting/repairing ADT or comparable product line.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Valid driver's license required.
As of April 2017, Protection 1 merged with ADT to become the leading company in the electronic security industry. As we progress through our integration, you will see collateral, building signs and apparel from both companies, but please know: we are on our way to becoming a completely unified ADT and while that happens, we are better together.
Back to top