Service Team Manager
- San Diego, CA
At ADT, we've been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, vis it www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter , LinkedIn , Facebook and Instagram .
An ADT Service Team Manager will be responsible for the assignment and coordination of people and materials necessary for the prompt and complete service of all jobs within an assigned territory. Responsible for planning, implementing and managing the activities of the Service work force for a designated district. Key liaison between District service work force and Corporate Service
- Plans, implements and manages the activities of the service work force and ensures familiarity and training of product installation and service skills.
- Formulates a sound business plan to provide cost efficient service for targeted sales growth in accordance with established plan and market share targets.
- Works with General Manager to meet profitability goals
- Conducts meetings on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Communicates current installation and service policies and procedures, techniques, demonstration of equipment, new products and services, sales promotions and area advertising.
- Assists sales force by developing low installation costs and suggesting proper and varied applications of systems.
- Serves as the primary contact for the district installation and service work force to provide input and feedback related to Corporate Installation and Service.
- Ensures consistency of field installation and service activities.
- Establishes and maintains a high level of quality and timely installation/service to customers for maximum retention.
- Develops and maintains an effective installation/service work force through recruiting, hiring, training, motivating and coaching techniques.
- Tracks and records daily/monthly/quarterly installation/service activity to include individual installers' efforts and results.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Associate degree or equivalent related experience.
- 3 to 5 years related industry experience with a high volume, high impact operation. Experience calculating economic impact or offerings on a customers' business; experience building value cases for customers
- Background should include the ability to successfully handle multiple challenges, prioritize responsibilities, and effectively lead a team.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills in a Microsoft Windows.
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.
Back to top