Senior Strategic Financial Analyst
- Boca Raton, FL
At ADT, we've been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, vis it www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter , LinkedIn , Facebook and Instagram .
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Strategic Senior Finance Analyst will have a pivotal role as part of the Strategic Finance team by assisting with ad hoc analysis and performance metrics to help optimize the business. The individual will be involved in financial modeling, annual/quarterly planning, monthly results preparation, internal reporting, and ad-hoc project support along with providing business case support to the business.
- Build & create financial models for new emerging growth markets; including both stress testing, what-if analysis, and decision modeling
- Develop a strong understanding of company operations and financial processes through exposure to various levels of management
- Explanation of variances vs. budget/forecast to leadership and business partners
- Exposure to analytic and forecasting methodologies for trend analysis
- Participation in the creation of monthly/quarterly financial reporting packages
- Support annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting processes
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- 3+ years of related Financial experience required, 5+ years of related experience preferred
- MBA preferred
Qualifications and Experience:
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Financial modeling experience strongly preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Basic understanding of finance and accounting concepts
- Academic excellence or competency within financial or quantitative field
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and loves telling the "numbers story"
- Motivated, high-potential performer with demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize deliverables, and support cross-functional collaboration
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.
Back to top