Senior Manager, Technical SEO
- Boca Raton, FL
ADT Inc. (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada, protecting homes and businesses, people on-the-go and digital networks. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT is committed to providing superior customer service with a focus on speed and quality of responsiveness, helping customers feel safer and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 19,000 people throughout North America. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
The ADT Digital Marketing team is seeking a Senior Manager of Technical SEO to join the fast-paced, growing organization at HQ in Boca Raton, FL or Aurora, CO. In this role, you will be responsible for scaling ADT's organic presence across all search engines, while partnering with internal UX, content and IT teams.
The well-known ADT brand generates a significant amount of organic search volume, so it is crucial we continue to position our strong brand for success through 2020 and beyond. We are looking for a technical expert with in-depth knowledge of search engine optimization best practices to improve site speed, maintain/scale rankings and partner with product/engineering to drive business impact for the organic channel.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Own technical SEO roadmap for ADT.com with a focus on improving site speed and driving ranking improvement across all engines
- Help develop best practices guide for all content/site teams to follow with the goal of creating and SEO-first mindset across the organization
- Become the glue between engineering, product and marketing to drive organic growth for ADT.com
- Identify key priorities each quarter and build a plan around each to ensure all annual technical SEO goals are met
- Streamline existing reporting to ensure the team has complete visibility into all KPIs by partnering with our marketing analytics organization
- Drive implementation strategy with engineering to clean-up and improve site speed
- Attend engineering sprints to ensure all open projects/tasks are prioritized based on deadlines
- Develop process for technical SEO site scans to hold teams accountable
- Own budget for technical SEO tools to ensure we have all necessary technologies in place to drive success
- Periodically travel/attend SEO conferences and events to stay up to date with best practices and strategies
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, statistics, economics, mathematics related field preferred
- Passion for marketing and technical SEO
- 7+ years of hands-on experience managing enterprise SEO programs for large brands
- Significant hands-on experience with leading SEO platforms and tools
- Advanced knowledge of current and past ranking algorithms
- Advanced usage and understanding of Google Analytics reporting capabilities
- Experience with Google Data Studio and other leading data visualization platforms
- Basic SQL knowledge and highly advanced excel capabilities
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.
Back to top