Senior Manager, Mass Media Strategy
ADT Inc. (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada, protecting homes and businesses, people on-the-go and digital networks. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT is committed to providing superior customer service with a focus on speed and quality of responsiveness, helping customers feel safer and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 19,000 people throughout North America. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
ADT is seeking a Strategy Sr. Manager of Mass Media. This person will be involved in the media strategy, media planning, media analysis, and operational management processes, with a focus on ADT's mass media advertising (Cable TV, Broadcast TV, Full Episode Player, Product Placements, Terrestrial Radio, Streaming Radio, Podcasts, OOH, etc.)
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Oversee offline media strategy and ongoing optimization of cross-channel breakthrough mass media programs
- Manage relationship with Nielsen, owning segmentation planning and competitive media intelligence
- Lead research initiatives, identifying tools and resources that will aid in consumer insight gathering and strategic planning process
- Work closely with analytics team on media mix and burst attribution modeling strategies to ensure our efforts are targeted and optimizations are ongoing
- Work with media partners to identify and evaluate marketplace trends and potential opportunities, providing thorough POVs including emerging creative communication channels
- Supervise the development of media briefs and the strategic execution of media buys to deliver on channel goals
- Create quarterly media buy summaries for marketing leadership, outlining the strategic approach and execution of the buy
- Assist with media projects as assigned or required
- Bachelor'sDegree in marketing, media, communications, or related field
Experience & Skills:
- 7 years or more of relevant agency/client side experience in media planning or buying.
- Experience with brand campaigns, direct response marketing and lead generation.
- Leadership brand experience is a plus.
- Project management expertise with budgets, timelines, analyses and other reports
- Experience optimizing programs and results.
- Success executing complex, large scale, fast moving campaigns flawlessly
- Ability to think big and still be analytical, with demonstrated comfort ranging from financial/expense budget management to participation in content development and reviews
- Familiar with reading media mix models, burst attribution or econometric modeling.
- Independent worker also able to effectively work with and lead cross-functional teams.
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.
Back to top