Recruiter - High Volume Call Center
ADT Inc. (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security andautomation solutions in the United States and Canada, protecting homes andbusinesses, people on-the-go and digital networks. Making security moreaccessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT iscommitted to providing superior customer service with a focus on speed andquality of responsiveness, helping customers feel safer and empowered. ADT isheadquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 19,000 peoplethroughout North America. For more information, visitwww.adt.comor follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Talent Acquisition Partner - supporting: High Volume recruiting efforts for Call Center positions.
The ADT Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for sourcing, screening and qualifying exceptional candidates according to specifications provided by the business. Responsible for providing a superior candidate experience throughout the entire hiring process. Leverage the latest recruitment technology as well as the highly respected ADT brand. The role requires a recruiting professional who is able to demonstrate unparalleled integrity and high energy while working under minimal supervision to fill a variety of corporate and field-based roles, including finance, sales and marketing, technology and operations.
- Manage the entire recruiting life-cycle, actively participating in all staffing related activities and cross functional projects
- Heavy involvement recruiting for call center level internal roles across ADT's Care and Operations
- Leverage diverse 'toolbox' of creative and traditional sourcing techniques, efficiently screening candidate resumes against required skill sets
- Nurture relationships with prospective talent to effectively market and sell opportunities with ADT
- Collaborate with hiring managers and business partners to anticipate and meet evolving hiring needs
- Utilize behavioral interviewing techniques to evaluate candidates. Negotiate offers
- Track and report key recruitment metrics. Organize and conduct candidate searches in ADT's applicant tracking system to assure OFCCP compliance
- Determine and implement strategic candidate selection strategies
- Demonstrate company values through behaviors
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of five to seven years of demonstrated successful full-cycle and/or high-volume recruiting experience
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and the ability to learn other applications and programs as needed
- Exceptional organization and customer service skills
- Proficiency with Applicant Tracking System(s), Taleo preferred
- Ability to simultaneously interact with internal hiring managers representing multiple business units
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best tofoster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal isto serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when wehave the best talent working in an environment where employees feel includedand recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.
Back to top