Project Manager, Marketing
ADT Inc. (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada, protecting homes and businesses, people on-the-go and digital networks. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT is committed to providing superior customer service with a focus on speed and quality of responsiveness, helping customers feel safer and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 19,000 people throughout North America. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Responsible for overall management and delivery of projects within the Marketing portfolio. This individual will support, manage and deliver the integrated activities for Marketing projects as well as the Marketing activities for larger, enterprise wide projects.
- Under general supervision, management of assigned projects, including coordination, status reports, and stability of the project work effort.
- Track key project milestones and adjust project plans and/or resources to meet customer needs and requirements.
- Coordinate communication with all enterprise areas, both within and outside of Marketing, that impact the scope, budget, risk, and resources of the project.
- Utilize and implement standard project management processes and methodologies that ensure projects are delivered on-time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards, and meet business expectations
- Strong technical understanding to assist in delivery of projects involving Engineering and technology solutions.
- Possess high-level knowledge and proficiency in project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices, and change management techniques.
- Work directly with stakeholders, partners and leaders to determine, document, gain consensus on and manage project scope and specifications.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Four (4) year degree orequivalent experience required, PMP preferred, PMI-PBA bonus
- 5+ years of experience in a project management role including success managing multiple concurrent projects
- 2+ years of experience in the areas of marketing, digital marketing, product marketing/management, strategic planning, customer and market needs analysis, or product life cycle planning.
- Experience working in cross-functional and matrix-managed organizations through times of growth and change.
- In-depth knowledge and proficiency in various Project Management methodologies including Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Iterative, etc.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills including ability to develop presentations and present to management.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of business principles, practices and procedures.
- General technical knowledge and broad understanding of systems, applications, mobile apps, IoT, etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including ability to work as both an internal customer (e.g. with IT) and as an internal partner-as-client approach (e.g. with Field Sales).
- Ability to lead and influence project teams.
- Ability to elicit, document and manage business requirements.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Capacity to thrive in a fast-paced, transforming environment.
- Proficiency with MS Project, MS PowerPoint, SharePoint.
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.
Meet Some of ADT's Employees
Aaron M.Director, Customer Experience Strategy
Aaron’s role is to improve the customer journey, always providing the premier ADT experience. He’s constantly finding and capitalizing on opportunities that solve clients’ pain points and simplify their lives.
Back to top