Project Manager & Business Analyst.
- Trevose, PA
At ADT, we've been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers , our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, vis it www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter , LinkedIn , Facebook and Instagram .
Review, analyze and evaluate data from business systems and user needs. Document requirements, define scope and objectives and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies. Responsible for managing IT and Marketing projects including activities related to the design, development, testing, documentation, and implementation of processes, offers, products, and services. Under general supervision, provide overall management of assigned projects, including coordination, status reports, and stability of the project work effort; manage financial, scope, and critical path for assigned projects.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
- Coordinate the work of design and development teams to design, develop, and implement quality project solutions
- Track key project milestones and adjust project plans and/or resources to meet customer needs and requirements
- Communicate progress, anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, identify, assess, track and mitigate issues/risks at multiple levels. Coordinate communication with all enterprise areas that impact the scope, budget, risk, and resources of the project.
- Utilize and implement project management processes and methodologies for IT and Marketing that ensure projects are delivered on-time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards, and meet the customer's expectations
- Work directly with partners and clients to determine project scope and specifications. Serves as liaison between team members and functional area management requesting project with a focus on Marketing.
- Identify blocking issues and manage their resolution, anticipate bottlenecks and adequately factor in contingency for unplanned delays. Identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels. Determine if success metrics are in place and if not, work to define them.
- Write documentation as required
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Four (4) year degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ yrs Program/Project Management experience
- High-level knowledge and proficiency in business analysis and project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices, and change management techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including ability to develop presentations and present to management
- Experience delivering with an agile and/or scrum methodology
- Demonstrated experience with communicating clearly and compellingly, effectively influencing across cross- functional teams.
- Advanced analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with proactive customer service skills
- Ability to focus on complex tasks, manage priorities and mentor/direct others
- 3+ years experience directing others
Back to top