Product Marketing Manager – Small Business
- Boca Raton, FL
The ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada for homes and businesses, people on-the-go and their network. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT delivers same-day service and live answer within seconds in customer operations, helping customers feel more safe and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 17,500 people throughout North America. More information is available at www.adt.com.
Lead Go-to-Market planning and execution for the SmallBusiness product category. Primary purpose is to drive the GTM process fromplanning to execution and post-launch analysis to meet campaign objectives andensure tight alignment across all cross functional stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with product management andmarketing to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with thetarget buyer personas by translating technical details into features and benefitsfor the user.
- Plan the launches of net-new products andreleases of existing products and manage the cross-functional implementation ofthe plan.
- Understand and support our sales channels; trainthem on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal toolsand external collateral and teach them how and when to use it.
- Understand and document the buyer's process,including where they get information, and the who , what , when and why behind the decisions they make.
- Develop a marketing plan for our Small Businessproduct category that you support in conjunction with the marketing team,including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existingcustomers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Market intelligence-be the expert on our buyers,who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Understand the competitive landscape in the SmallBusiness Market-be an expert on the competition landscape and how we arepositioned.
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketingprograms that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to thebusiness on required changes.
- Act as the primary thought leader for the SmallBusiness products you support externally, including speaking engagements andwritten works
- Participate in and contribute to the quarterly andyearly business portfolio review process
- Bachelor Degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or related field
- 5+ years required with content development
- 5+ years required of writing copy specifically for marketing collateral including marketing requirements, web site, collateral review
- 1 year of copy-editing experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact easily with all levels of management, cross-functional teams and clients
- Strong understanding of the competitive landscape, marketing trends and user personas
- Results-driven with exceptional detail and organizational skills
- Proficient in Word and Email Ability to multi-task changing priorities
- Knowledge of the product planning process and how to drive cross-functional teams from strategic ideation to execution
- Ability to lead multi-level cross-functional teams with the with an internal partner-as-client approach
- Familiarity with product life cycle planning and the ability to gauge market/customer needs, prioritize needs for Product Solutions team, support product trials and develop product launch plans
- Needs to be able to work independently and assist in mentoring team members
ADT LLC is an EEO Employer
Want to learn more about ADT?
Visit us online at www.adt.com
Back to top