New Acquisition Team Manager
- Jacksonville, FL
At ADT, we've been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Responsible for supervising the day to day activity of NSC Sales Representatives ensuring maximum positive action outcomes from each call and meeting performance goals of the team.
- Monitor progress and development of Representatives against performance measures and standards. Deliver monthly development plan. Train, coach, motivate, evaluate and discipline as appropriate.
- Manage the team to ensure performance goals are met and make recommendations to enhance team productivity.
- Assist Representatives with difficult situations as needed involving research and problem resolution to preserve customer relationship.
- Maintain open flow of communications with Representatives, ensuring they have a complete understanding of marketing promotions and updates.
- Manage calls in queue to ensure abandon rate is maintained at or below accepted levels.
- Assist Sales Manager in the design and implementation of training programs.
- Assist Sales Manager by providing recommendations for improving systems processes and assisting with research and problem resolution.
- Maintain communications channel with field sales organization to resolve questions or issues.
- College degree or equivalent business experience required.
- Three years of NSC sales experience or equivalent ADT sales experience. Supervisory experience preferred.
- ADT specific product process knowledge.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Positive interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated PC knowledge.
Back to top