Network Security Engineer II
- Greensboro, NC
At ADT, we've been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
**This role will be 11am to 8pm
The Provisioning Network Engineer procures and configures firewalls for order fulfillment and coordinates installation of services. Interacts with customers and end users to assist with change requests and support questions, and to troubleshoot or upgrade services through the web portal and by telephone.
- Responsible for configuration and subsequent management of firewalls for customer orders.
- Remotely support onsite technicians to configure and install cybersecurity services.
- Responsible for the fulfillment of orders for network security products and services.
- Receive customer calls and web portal requests for changes, questions, upgrades and problems.
- Assist in timely resolution of all calls and support issues while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure daily operational performance continually meets assigned SLA's
- Responsible for escalating unresolved customer grievances to ensure issues are addressed in a timely and resolute manner.
- Keep detailed records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Improve overall customer relations through technical delivery and communications and other support skills.
- Maintain and increase proficiency for technical responsibilities, through self-directed training and formal training programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated and able to work well with minimal supervision or in a team environment; consult with team members and management as needed. Must have strong ability to be flexible and adaptable in a rapidly-changing environment. Ideal candidates will have the following skills/experience:
- 1-3 years' experience with IP network technologies.
- Demonstrates understanding of TCP/IP, IPv4 addressing and subnets.
- A Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, or related field of study, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to present clean, organized, and thorough information and data appropriate for intended audience.
- Experience in the telecom industry a plus.
- Experience configuring and supporting SonicWALL/Fortinet/Meraki platforms a plus.
- Network+ and/or Security+/ Security vendor-specific certification is a plus.
- SNSA and NSE 4 Certification earned within 6 months.
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.
Back to top