- Romeoville, IL
ADT Inc. (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada, protecting homes and businesses, people on-the-go and digital networks. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT is committed to providing superior customer service with a focus on speed and quality of responsiveness, helping customers feel safer and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 19,000 people throughout North America. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
The marketing specialist will play an instrumental part in supportingthe marketing infrastructure and developing the culture for ADT's B2Bcommercial security business - creating excitement and awareness for ADTCommercial.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Create and execute programs to establish ourcompany culture throughout the organization
- Utilize social media, intranet site, email,direct mail and other communications tools to promote company culture
- Coordinate monthly, quarterly and annualemployee recognition programs
- Maintain intranet site to be a useful andengaging tool for employees
- Activate corporate wellness and communityservice programs across the business
- Transition acquired company brands on allbranded assets
- Maintain core branded materials, such asinvoices, business cards, vehicles, building signage etc., updating as requiredbased on business needs
- Maintain internal online store - promotional productselection, inventory, communications - to make branded materials accessible toemployees
- Play a key support role as part of the marketingteam participating in discussions and projects that support the overall teamgoals
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience inMarketing, Communications or related field
- 2+ years experience in marketing or related field
- Excellent creative, communication and critical thinking skills
- Experience working effectively in cross-functional and remote teams to deliver projects in a rapid paced environment
- Strong project management skills to execute numerous projects simultaneously with accountability for project deadlines
- Candidate must have an entrepreneurial and self-starting mentality and be able to deal with ambiguity
- Candidate must be organized, driven, and a fast learner
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.
Back to top