Marketing Media Data Analyst
- Boca Raton, FL
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.
The Marketing Media Data Analyst will support the Mass Media team to develop and maintain reporting on Mass Media KPI's, performance reporting and post campaign insights. They will assist in identifying opportunistic areas for growth, analyzing path to purchase funnels, ADT customer base demographic compositions, and the demographics of media consumption across multiple channels. The Marketing Media Data Analyst will handle analysis and data modeling design using data collected in multiple databases throughout the organization. The individual will combine hard skills like programming, data modeling, deep dive analysis and statistics with soft skills like communication, analytical thinking, and problem-solving. The candidates need to have a well-rounded background to balance the line between IT and the business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform and create useful data views and write stored procedures in Microsoft SQL environment for easy data consumption that will be used for data modeling/reporting
- Leverage business intelligence tools to automate existing reporting and develop new reports and dashboards on Mass Media KPIs, performance reporting and post-campaign insights
- Deep dive data analysis and research, with ability to manipulate, analyze, and trend results
- Perform an in-depth examination and analysis of data to understand changing trends and create automated solutions to support business decisions
- Drive requirements gathering and analysis for strategic projects as needed
- Work within the IT and analytics teams across the organization to find insights and develop data solutions
- Assist in identifying opportunistic areas of growth within existing mass media campaigns to increase profitability
- Write complex queries in SQL to gather data and develop conclusions to support business objectives
- Utilize statistics to develop predictive models and conduct statistical analysis
- Perform audience composition analysis and create customized reporting to be used in media buy management
- Analyze program grids and various demographic reporting to better target media buys
- Assist in pre and post log collection to identify performance trends within the current week and ensure accuracy of previous week's schedules
- Actively participate in maintaining media database working to increase transparency and optimize operational efficiencies
- Work with research teams to prepare reports that interpret consumer behavior, market opportunities/conditions, marketing results, trends, and investment levels
- Combine schedules and post logs using scheduled buys and mapping against Nielsen data to increase ad-flight transparency
- Develop and implement solutions that meet operational improvements which aligns with day-to-day business needs
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Management Information Systems Analytics, Mathematics, or a related discipline.
- A master's degree is preferred but not required.
- 3+ years of relevant experience working in business intelligence and reporting
- Experience with analytics/reporting tools (e.g. Tableau, Google Analytics, and/or Nielsen)
- Experience owning design, development, and implementation of reporting that is leveraged by a large audience for decision making purposes
- Expert knowledge of query languages such as SQL and/or Oracle. Knowledge of programming languages like R and Python
- Experience in statistical analysis and modeling
- Ability to develop working tables& data-marts that can be leveraged within reporting
- Must be able to synthesize data from numerous sources into a single source of truth
- Proven ability in analyzing large data sets to gain insights and provide quick recommendations
- Ability to automate reporting to reduce re-work and hours required for duplicative tasks
- Candidate must be organized, driven, analytical, and exhibit critical thinking skills
At ADT, we've been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most.
Back to top