Marketing - Brand Specialist
ADT Inc. (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada, protecting homes and businesses, people on-the-go and digital networks. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT is committed to providing superior customer service with a focus on speed and quality of responsiveness, helping customers feel safer and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 19,000 people throughout North America. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
The brand specialist will play an instrumental part in developing, facilitating and maintaining ADT's B2B commercial security brand. This person will create a movement to heighten brand exposure, promote a consistent brand image and ultimately excitement and awareness for the brand.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Assist in developing brand style/standards and ensure compliance across all branded materials
- Provide design input and direction on all branded materials
- Transition acquired company brands on all branded assets
- Proactively look for new ways to gain brand exposure internally and externally
- Maintain core branded materials, such as invoices, business cards, vehicles, building signage etc., updating as required based on business needs
- Stay up to date on latest design trends and techniques
- Maintain internal online store - product selection, inventory, communications - to make branded materials accessible to employees
- Select and manage promotional items available to associates to create excitement around the brand
- Assist marketing team with design briefs and creative requests
- Project manage a variety of design projects as assigned
- Play a key support role as part of the marketing team participating in discussions and projects that support the overall team goals
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Marketing, Graphic Design or related field
- 2+ years experience in brand marketing and/or graphic design
- Highly skilled in design, obsession with aesthetics
- Excellent creative, communication and critical thinking skills
- Experience working effectively in cross-functional and remote teams to deliver projects in a rapid paced environment
- Strong project management skills to execute numerous projects simultaneously with accountability for project deadlines
- Candidate must have an entrepreneurial and self-starting mentality and be able to deal with ambiguity
- Candidate must be organized, driven, and a fast learner
- Experience in Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop preferred
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.
Meet Some of ADT's Employees
Aaron M.Director, Customer Experience Strategy
Aaron’s role is to improve the customer journey, always providing the premier ADT experience. He’s constantly finding and capitalizing on opportunities that solve clients’ pain points and simplify their lives.
Back to top