Manager, Financial Systems & Reporting
- Boca Raton, FL
At ADT, we've been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
This position is responsible for providing and overseeing the operational systems support over the financial reporting processes for the Company, which includes Oracle General Ledgers and a suite of Hyperion solutions (Enterprise, Essbase & HFM). In addition, this position is responsible for providing and supporting all month-end internal (business level) reporting as well as supporting the external (SEC) financial reporting processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Key manager's responsibilities will include overseeing the administration of Oracle G/L system and ensuring the integrity of the data across all systems.
- Performs a variety of application and database administration, technical and maintenance tasks to support application operations, troubleshooting of application performance, inspects and resolves system problems quickly and efficiently.
- Test application patches/upgrades and or operating system updates.
- Prepare and/or design key reports and validate report output for distribution to various user groups in the organization, including Sr Mgmt and Field Operations during month-end close, and various ad-hoc analysis.
- Perform month end close activities associated with the accounting close related to the Oracle EBS environment (General Ledger, Fixed assets, AP, Project costing).
- Manager must be able to coordinate and manage special projects / tasks in various areas including but not exclusive to Financial Reporting and general accounting analysis and research, gathering of financial and non-financial data from sub-ledger and other operational systems, re-engineering and optimizing existing processes, and interact with the lines of businesses.
- Must have excellent communication skills and interact effectively with our customers.
- Oversee and Lead upgrade and implementation of new Oracle cloud application FCCS (Financial consolidation and close) tools.
Accountabilities and/or deliverables for the position:
- Manages and Measures work - sets clear objectives and monitors processes and progress.
- Process Management - Ensure system processes are fully functioning
- Action oriented - Seeks challenges and opportunities to improve processes
- Problem Solving - is quick on his/her feet to identify the problem at hand and solves difficult problems with effective logical solutions.
This manager must demonstrate ability in the following areas:
- Accountability & Drive for Results - Strong customer focus and collaborative skills
Change Agent - Ability and readiness to embrace and successfully drive/implement change
- Functional/technical skills- Strong knowledge of Financial Systems and Technology Solutions
- Process Optimization Focused - A visionary with ability to utilize experience with technology to streamline and improve processes
- Developer of People / Team - Strong leadership / team motivator, succession planning
Team player; comfort in operating within a dynamic, complex organizational structure
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science, Finance or Accounting
- Master's degree in business administration or CPA Certification a plus
- 5+years' experience in financial system administration and management - Certification in System / Technology Support (i.e., Hyperion Administration) Preferred- Essbase database administration and/or Other Applications, with at least 2 years of supervisory or management experience.
- Strong understanding of both financial and operational processes.
- Customer service experience; providing end user support by resolving technical problems
- Solid understanding of ETL tools for data sourcing and integration (e.g. HAL or FDM) or other experience using data gathering tools (building and accessing tables, SQL queries, access, excel - pivot tables, look-ups)
- Experience with Process Design and Re-Engineering a plus
- Knowledge of ERP Systems - Oracle, Baan or SAP and proficiency with MS Excel and Word.
- The candidate must have strong communication (oral and written) and relationship building skills.
- The candidate must demonstrate ability to identify and implement change, complete projects and transformation related programs across multiple organizations / functions.
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.
Back to top