Manager, Consumer Sales Strategy
- Boca Raton, FL
At ADT, we've been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, vis it www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter , LinkedIn , Facebook and Instagram .
The Consumer Sales Strategy & Analytics team is responsible for shaping ADT's commercial strategy for the organization's Residential, Small Business, Custom Home, Dealer, and Inside Sales channels. This fast-paced and agile team works closely with ADT's executive leadership to drive key strategic initiatives to help enable transformative growth for ADT. This role is expected to use data and analytics to challenge orthodoxies and optimize ADT's go-to-market approach and business processes. This role will play a pivotal role in leading complex, strategic projects with cross-functional partners; driving implementation and owning the delivery of key results. This role will interface regularly with ADT's Chief Growth Officer to provide updates on key project deliverables and milestones. Based in Boca Raton, FL, the Business Strategy Manager reports to the Director of Consumer Sales Strategy.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Conducting deep dive analyses to identify patterns, root causes and trends impacting business strategy
- Driving analyses and partnering with key stakeholders to develop recommendations around innovative ways to transform commercial operations and processes
- Leading highly ambiguous and cross-functional projects in faced-paced, dynamic business environment
- Taking broad visions and concepts and developing structured plans, actions, and measurable metrics and then executing those plans
- Providing credible strategic thought partnership to ADT's senior executives; driving decision making and preparing and delivering materials and analyses to support those decisions
- Helping prepare monthly strategic read-outs for executive leadership team
- Bachelor's degree with distinction in a business and/or quantitatively-focused field
- MBA or Advanced degree in technical field
- Distinctive problem-solving and analytical skills
- Superior intellectual curiosity- possesses disruptive mindset in driving innovation and discovering game-changing solutions and fresh ideas
- Highly comfortable working in ambiguity
- Exceptional communication skills - written, verbal and interpersonal
- Superior ability to manage senior stakeholders- motivate cross-functional partners to deliver on key recommendations
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint; experience with Tableau, Alteryx, OBIEE or equivalent tools
- Coachable, strong desire to learn
- 3-5 years' experience in management consulting, internal strategy or change management roles
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.
Back to top