Junior Dealer Designer
- Boca Raton, FL
ADT's buzzing in-house Creative department is looking for a strategic, brave and design-savvy Junior Designer that can use visuals to bring ideas to life. You'll be collaborating with our award-winning Creative Director, who's building a best-in-class creative shop. The Junior Designer will execute and oversee assigned projects and participate in the ideation, design and final production of advertising assets. The candidate must have a high level of design sophistication and be a strong conceptual thinker and ideator. We are a collaborative team, so the candidate should enjoy strategizing, conceptualizing and designing with others on the team. The Junior Designer will work closely with other creatives to maintain brand consistency and excellence on all jobs, and brainstorm for ideas that promote growth and development.
[This role will be focused on our ADT Dealer channel and developing assets to support the growth of our nationwide dealer presence.]
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work will be heavily rooted in social media, branding, digital, sales collateral and activation ideas
- Work to create the highest level of brand excellence in all materials, furthering efforts towards brand strategic direction
- Ideate and present creative concepts and rationale for design elements to internal team and clients
- Collaborate with other creatives and internal clients, with a polished and professional attitude
- Seek out, offer and accept constructive criticism to promote personal growth
- Keep a pulse on ad trends and the latest design techniques
- Four-year college degree.
- 1-3 years operating in advertising capability at agency or in-house creative team
- Ad school or large agency experience / training required
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Visual Design or a related field
- Experience with social media and strong desire for brand building are musts
- Writing skills are a plus, will also partner with writers
- Highly skilled in design
- Excellent verbal communication, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite
- Proven ability to manage time across several work streams
- Passion for work in fast-paced environment for a leadership brand
As of April 2017, Protection 1 merged with ADT to become the leading company in the electronic security industry. As we progress through our integration, you will see collateral, building signs and apparel from both companies, but please know: we are on our way to becoming a completely unified ADT and while that happens, we are better together.
Back to top