IT Technical Analyst
- Irving, TX
The ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada for homes and businesses, people on-the-go and their network. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT delivers same-day service and live answer within seconds in customer operations, helping customers feel more safe and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 17,500 people throughout North America. More information is available at www.adt.com.
Conduct general IT business process analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefits analyses in order to align information technology solutions with business delivery initiatives.
- Serve as a liaison between the business and IT to provide technical and business solutions that meet user needs.
- Translate business requirements to functional specifications for IT and manage changes to those specifications.
- Assist with the communication between the business unit(s) and IT from initial requirements to final implementation, as well as with business process redesign and documentation, as required, for new technology.
- Analyze and understand a business operation's strengths and weaknesses to identify opportunities for automating processes and functions.
- Possess expert knowledge of the business unit(s) they are supporting, understand IT systems and capabilities, and has a basic understanding of technology trends in order to develop solutions for the business units supported that enhance the competitive edge of the enterprise.
- Create business requirements and other documents in support of projects.
- Researches, documents and analyzes data in support of business functions, process knowledge, and systems requirements.
- Responsible for proactively generating and compiling reports based on his or her findings, complete with recommended improvements to or new requirements for business processes and operational procedures.
- Apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills maximize the benefit of IT system investments and to assist in implementing new business process solutions.
- Provide ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education/Work Experience Required:
- Associate degree or equivalent experience
- 1 - 3 yrs
Core Competencies :
- Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of the principles, concepts and theories of own discipline and some knowledge of principles and concepts in other functions.
- Understands appropriate procedures, policies, practices, systems and regulations.
- Demonstrates business and organizational acumen of disciplines and client function.
- Able to lead small to medium projects.
- Recognized for technical/ functional expertise.
- Customer Focus
- Drive for Results
- Ethics & Values
- Time Management
- Action Oriented
- Business Acumen
- Process Management
- Innovation Management
ADT LLC is an EEO Employer
Want to learn more about ADT?
Visit us online at www.adt.com
Back to top