Installation Team Manager - San Jose, CA
- San Jose, CA
ADT Inc. (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada, protecting homes and businesses, people on-the-go and digital networks. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT is committed to providing superior customer service with a focus on speed and quality of responsiveness, helping customers feel safer and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 19,000 people throughout North America. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Responsible for planning, implementing and managing the activities of the High Volume Installation work force for a designated district. Key liaison between District installation work force and Corporate Installation.
- Plans, implements and manages the activities of the installation work force and ensures familiarity and training of product skills.
- Formulates a sound business plan to provide cost efficient service for targeted sales growth in accordance with established plan and market share targets. Works with Area Manager to meet profitability goals.
- Conducts meetings on a monthly basis. Communicates current installation policies and procedures, techniques, demonstration of equipment, new products and services, sales promotions and area advertising.
- Assists sales force by developing low installation costs and suggesting proper and varied applications of systems.
- Serves as the primary contact for the district installation work force to provide input and feedback related to Corporate Installation. Ensures consistency of field installation activities.
- Establishes and maintains a high level of quality and timely installation to customers for maximum retention.
- Develops and maintains an effective installation work force through recruiting, hiring, training, motivating and coaching techniques.
- Tracks and records daily/monthly/quarterly installation/service activity to include individual installers' efforts and results.
- Associate degree or equivalent related experience
- 3 to 5 years related industry experience with a high volume, high impact operation.
- Background should include the ability to successfully handle multiple challenges, prioritize responsibilities, and effectively lead a team.
- Solid business skills.
- Must be conceptually oriented with the ability to think and act strategically.
- Proven management skills with the ability to train, develop, and motivate.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills in a Microsoft Windows.
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best tofoster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal isto serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when wehave the best talent working in an environment where employees feel includedand recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.
Back to top