Install & Service Team Manager
- Dayton, OH
At ADT, we've been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most.
An ADT Service & Installation Team Manager will be responsible for the assignment and coordination of people and materials necessary for the prompt and complete installation and service of all jobs within an assigned territory.
- Responsible for planning, implementing and managing the activities of the Installation and Service work force for a designated district. Key liaison between District service work force and Corporate Service
- Plans, implements and manages the activities of the service work force and ensures familiarity and training of product installation and service skills.
- Formulates a sound business plan to provide cost efficient service for targeted sales growth in accordance with established plan and market share targets.
- Works with General Manager to meet profitability goals
- Conducts meetings on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Communicates current installation and service policies and procedures, techniques, demonstration of equipment, new products and services, sales promotions and area advertising.
- Assists sales force by developing low installation costs and suggesting proper and varied applications of systems.
- Serves as the primary contact for the district installation and service work force to provide input and feedback related to Corporate Installation and Service.
- Ensures consistency of field installation and service activities.
- Establishes and maintains a high level of quality and timely installation/service to customers for maximum retention.
- Develops and maintains an effective installation/service work force through recruiting, hiring, training, motivating and coaching techniques.
- Tracks and records daily/monthly/quarterly installation/service activity to include individual installers' efforts and results.
- Associate degree or equivalent related experience.
- 3 to 5 years related industry experience with a high volume, high impact operation. Experience calculating economic impact or offerings on a customers' business; experience building value cases for customers
- Background should include the ability to successfully handle multiple challenges, prioritize responsibilities, and effectively lead a team.
- Solid business skills.
- Must be conceptually oriented with the ability to think and act strategically.
- Proven management skills with the ability to train, develop, and motivate.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills in a Microsoft Windows.
Back to top