Inside Sales Representative
- Jacksonville, FL
At ADT, we've been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter , LinkedIn , Facebook and Instagram .
Remote opportunities available in the following locations: Alabama, Kansas, Mississippi, Tennessee, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Missouri, Texas, Utah and Louisiana.
Receives telephone calls through multiple marketing channels regarding ancillary sales products (ADT Home Health Security and Add-Ons) and successfully positions interested callers for a consultation with a Sales Representative or closes the sale and sets an installation appointment within the parameters of the program.
- Provide resolution and close sales by working pre-qualified prospects through critical selling path of gathering information, determining needs and scheduling installation appointments.
- Make outgoing follow-up telephone calls to undecided leads and outbound calls to leads that are received via the Internet and business reply cards.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by determining customer needs and transferring calls to the appropriate party for resolution, performing follow-up including quotes, information requests, etc.
- Provide prospect information in a timely and efficient manner.
- Provide specific package and promotion details for members of ADT Affinity Partnerships.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 90 days of NSC Residential Sales Rep I experience or equivalent ADT sales experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong verbal skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Positive interpersonal skills.
- 20 wpm accurate typing.
- ADT specific product knowledge.
Back to top