General Manager of Operations
- Riverside, CA
At ADT, we've been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, vis it www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter , LinkedIn , Facebook and Instagram .
The Area Operations Manager supports the strategy, development and execution of the regional business plan and human capital strategy for operations channel(s) for assigned territory. The AOM is accountable for developing action plans to meet or exceed operations goals for their area. He/she must be adept at building engagement and alignment through strong people leadership, including exceptional talent development, and effective communication and collaboration. He/she will collaborate and input with functional leadership to support growth and development of operations teams in the territory.
- Drive results by leading by example, building strong relationships, and influencing teams of frontline operations managers. Providing clarity of vision and expectations for execution; role modeling effective coaching and performance feedback, prioritizing resources; and facilitating alignment of the teams.
- Directs revenue growth and profitability of the overall operation for a designated area.
- Formulates a sound business plan that includes budgeting, cost analysis and cost controls.
- Plans and coordinates the activities of the service and installation operations for an area.
- Maintains a high level of quality and timely service to customers for maximum retention.
- Develops and maintains liaisons with appropriate public safety officers, sub-contractors, associated industry contacts.
- Execute operating efficiencies and dynamics for successful operations programs and processes. Ensure consistency in field operations process.
- Monitor competitive activities within territory and collaborate with operations managers and Operations Support to recommend and implement tactical defenses.
- Collaborate with Operations, RSDs, ASMs, and the other Business Units to deliver the best solutions to our employees and customers to increase acquisition, decrease attrition, reduce Subscriber Acquisition
- Cost (SAC), Cost to Serve (CTS) and deliver flawless service.
- Partner with operations to ensure successful installation and maintenance of products and services to meet customer needs
- 4-year college degree in business administration, marketing, operations or other related field of discipline or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5-7 years of operations and operations management experience
- At least 2 years of experience in leadership operations
- Assessing, coaching, and developing talent and managing multi-disciplinary organizations
- Establishing business direction and executing strategy development and implementation
- Leading a significant business unit of similar size; scoping, designing, and implementing business solutions to build/grow a market
- Influencing business decisions in a highly matrixed organization
Back to top