Enterprise Sales Team Lead
- Laplace, LA
At ADT, we've been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers , our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
This position is responsible for the management of all sales efforts in a specified region as well as maintaining an individual sales territory and budget. The incumbent uses technical, organizational, and customer knowledge to assist Sales Representatives in influencing customers and assisting them in buying the products and services to meet their needs, resulting in revenue generation for the Company. The position requires mentoring, training, and managing a team (or several teams) of Sales Representatives focusing on all disciplines offered within the District. In addition, this position is responsible for market penetration and development, for the maintenance of positive customer relations, for achievement of the District's annual booking plan, and for strategic planning to meet the District's long-range goals.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Manage, build and retain effective, productive, motivated Sales Representatives.
- Continually measure the activities of each Sales Representative to ensure their business activities will produce required results and conform with all ADT guidelines
- Review individual Sales Plans/set individual Sales Targets for all Sales Representatives.
- Establish an annual Sales Bookings Budget and manage through the monthly Forecasting/update process.
- Continuously monitor the sales growth vs. budget expectations, sales plans target objectives, revenue growth performance and increased market share growth
- Manage the Bookings pipeline for each discipline within the District to ensure an adequate revenue stream to meet expectations.
- Possess exceptional communication and organizational skills in order to effectively manage a large, diverse team and interact effectively within a team of senior managers.
- Create marketing initiatives related to sales activities, including the development of sales and business plans designed to expand the pipeline for each discipline.
- Review proposals for customers with Sales Representatives in order to maximize profitability.
- Partner with internal departments to communicate customer needs and resolve customer disputes.
- Responsible to grow the service business by providing solutions to existing as well as new client base.
- Ride with Sales Representatives on joint sales calls to be able to mentor/coach in order to grow each to his/her fullest potential.
- Ensure contractual obligations are fulfilled while quickly resolving customer complaints concerning installation, service or customer experience issues, thereby preserving excellent customer relations
- Assure profitability of the channel is achieved
- Understand, disseminate, and enforce company policies and procedures across the full organization as needed.
- Review and approval of Sales commissions
Minimum Qualifications(Education, Skills & Experience):
- Must have previous sales management experience with directing multiple sales personnel with annual team sales.
- Experience within the services or construction industry required.
- Experience in the fire & security systems industry preferred, but not required.
- Experience analyzing sales statistics
- Excellent time management, planning and forward-thinking skills.
- Self-motivated and a professional attitude.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Excellent teambuilding, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess good decision-making skills, be very organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as contracts and other contract documents such as specifications, drawings, etc.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Proficient in MS Office, MS Excel and Power Point required.
- Must have a valid driver's license and be able to drive on behalf of company business
- NICET certified in fire alarm systems (as required by State law)
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Normal office/field environment.
- Must be able to work extended hours to support timelines.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit; twist, use hands to handle, push, pull or feel, reach with hands and arms; climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, and talk or hear.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to ten (10) pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to twenty-five (25) pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ADT Commercial LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.
Back to top