District Sales Manager
- Orange, CA
ADT Inc. (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada, protecting homes and businesses, people on-the-go and digital networks. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT is committed to providing superior customer service with a focus on speed and quality of responsiveness, helping customers feel safer and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 19,000 people throughout North America. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter , LinkedIn , Facebook and Instagram . Join our team and help us protect what matters most.
This position is responsible for overseeing all sales efforts of the Company's in a specified region. The incumbent uses technical, organizational, and customer knowledge to assist Sales Representatives in influencing customers and assisting them in buying the products and services to meet their needs, resulting in revenue generation for the Company. The position requires mentoring, training, and managing a team (or several teams) of Sales Representatives focusing on all disciplines offered within the District. In addition, this position is responsible for market penetration and development, for the maintenance of positive customer relations, for achievement of the District's annual booking plan, and for strategic planning to meet the District's long range goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all Sales Representatives, ensure that they clearly understand their sales objectives, monitor, and report results. Support each team member's sales efforts to achieve maximum results.
- Review individual Sales Plans/set individual Sales Targets for all Sales Representatives.
- Establish a yearly Sales Bookings Budget, and manage through the monthly Forecasting/update process.
- Manage the Bookings pipeline for each discipline within the District to insure an adequate revenue stream to meet expectations.
- Possess exceptional communication and organizational skills in order to effectively manage a large, diverse team and interact effectively within a team of senior managers.
- Create marketing initiatives related to sales activities, including the development of sales and business plans designed to expand the pipeline for each discipline.
- Review proposals for customers with Sales Representatives in order to maximize profitability.
- Partner with internal departments to communicate customer needs and resolve customer disputes.
- Responsible to grow the service business by providing solutions to existing as well as new client base.
- Ride with Sales Representatives on joint sales calls to be able to mentor/coach in order to grow each to his/her fullest potential.
- Understand, disseminate, and enforce company policies and procedures across the full organization as needed.
- Review and approval of Sales commissions
- Must have previous sales management experience with directing multiple sales personnel with annual team sales.
- Experience within the services or construction industry required.
- Experience in the fire & security systems industry preferred, but not required.
- Excellent time management, planning and forward-thinking skills.
- Self-motivated and a professional attitude.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Excellent teambuilding, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess good decision making skills, be very organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as contracts and other contract documents such as specifications, drawings, etc. .
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Proficient in MS Office, MS Excel and Power Point required.
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record, will conduct background
- Ability to work a full time schedule
- Available for travel, which may include nights and weekends as necessary
Back to top