Deficiency Sales Rep
- Tempe, AZ
At ADT, we've been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, vis it www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter , LinkedIn , Facebook and Instagram .
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Quote all inspection deficiencies within (48) hours of inspection
- Follow up on deficiency proposals
- Close sufficient sales to meet and exceed sales plan objectives.
- Develop and maintain an active proposal pipeline that will support achieving the assigned sales quota.
- Ensure that all customer and prospecting activity is entered and maintained in salesforce.com CRM database
- Conduct building surveys to support proposal development
- Maintain correct and complete records of all sales related activities.
- Submit all required sales reports, expenses, competitive activity and correspondence in an accurate and timely manner.
- Develop a positive ongoing relationship with customers to ensure that Red Hawk is meeting requirements to ensure long-term customer loyalty.
- Sell central station monitoring agreements to new and prospective clients
- Perform customer agreement renewals as needed
- Support the Service and Inspection Department towards achieving customer excellence, as well as with other Departments to generate leads for service, equipment, or system upgrades.
- Meet key objectives of Annual Sales Plan.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Minimum High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience preferred.
- One to three years of sales experience in a related business with a proven successful record of accomplishment, preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software products.
- Must have the ability to persuade and close sales.
- Must have the ability to handle a variety of situations encountered during sales process and disciplined to work with limited supervision.
- Will conduct background and drug test
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
- Ability to work a full time schedule
- Available for travel, which may include nights and weekends to accommodate customer's schedule
Back to top