- Boca Raton, FL
At ADT, we've been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers , our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most . For more information, vis it www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter , LinkedIn , Facebook and Instagram .
Join the trend - come client side at ADT's buzzing in-house creative department - we're looking for a brilliant, brave and brand-building copywriter that can use words to bring ideas to life. You'll be collaborating with our award-winning Creative Director, who's building a best-in-class creative shop The copywriter will write brand poetry for our iconic brand, participating in the ideation and execution of advertising assets. The candidate must have a high level of writing sophistication and be a strong conceptual thinker and ideator. We are a collaborative team, so the candidate should enjoy strategizing, conceptualizing and brainstorming with the team. The copywriter will work particularly closely with an art director and will accept copywriter/art director team applications if you are already paired.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Create consistent and compelling brand voice for ADT
- Work will be heavily rooted in social media, but also includes TV/ video, digital, sales collateral, direct mail and activation ideas
- • Work with a team of talented creatives to push ADT's brand to the next level.
- Ideate and present creative copy and concepts to internal team and clients
- Collaborate with other creatives and internal clients, with a polished and professional attitude
- Seek out, offer and accept constructive criticism to promote personal growth
- Keep a pulse on ad trends and the latest design techniques
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, English or a related field
- 1 - 3+ years operating in advertising capability at agency or in-house creative team
- Ad school or large agency experience / training strongly preferred
- Experience with social media and strong desire for brand building are musts
- Highly skilled writer
- Excellent verbal communication, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to manage time across several work streams
- Passion for work in fast-paced environment for a leadership brand
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
Back to top