- Boca Raton, FL
ADT Inc. (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada, protecting homes and businesses, people on-the-go and digital networks. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT is committed to providing superior customer service with a focus on speed and quality of responsiveness, helping customers feel safer and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 19,000 people throughout North America. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Join the trend - come client side at ADT's buzzing in-house creative department - we're looking for a brilliant, brave and brand-building copywriter that can use words to bring ideas to life. You'll be collaborating with our award-winningCreative Director, who's building a best-in-class creative shop The copywriter will write brand poetry for our iconic brand, participating in the ideation and execution of advertising assets. The candidate must have a high level of writing sophistication and be a strong conceptual thinker and ideator. We are a collaborative team, so the candidate should enjoy strategizing, conceptualizing and brainstorming with the team. The copywriter will work particularly closely with an art director and will accept copywriter/art director team applications if you are already paired.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Create consistent and compelling brand voice for ADT
- Work will be heavily rooted in social media, but also includes TV/ video, digital, sales collateral, direct mail and activation ideas
- • Work with a team of talented creatives to push ADT's brand to thenext level.
- Ideate and present creative copy and concepts to internal team and clients
- Collaborate with other creatives and internal clients, with a polished and professional attitude
- Seek out, offer and accept constructive criticism to promote personal growth
- Keep a pulse on ad trends and the latest design techniques
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, English or a related field
- 1 - 3+ years operating in advertising capability at agency or in-house creative team
- Ad school or large agency experience / training strongly preferred
- Experience with social media and strong desire for brand building are musts
- Highly skilled writer
- Excellent verbal communication, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to manage time across several work streams
- Passion for work in fast-paced environment for a leadership brand
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.
Back to top