- Boca Raton, FL
At ADT, we've been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most.
Responsible for handling a variety of assigned legal projects in support of ADT Commercial's business operations. Provides primary contracts management support for the ADT Law Department in support of ADT Commercial.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for reviewing ADT Commercial customer and vendor contracts, bids, RFPs, sales terms, purchase order terms to ensure compliance with ADT policies and applicable law.
- Draft and negotiate sales contracts, bid and RFP responses, confidentiality agreements etc.
- Advise business leaders with respect to customer and vendor contractual issues.
- Provide leadership in the design, implementation, maintenance and constant improvement of processes, controls and systems applicable to contract creation, negotiation, archive and storage.
- Conduct training for sales and field operations regarding contract requirements.
- Assist in monitoring compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree.
- A minimum of seven (7) years prior experience drafting, negotiating and managing a variety of contract types.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively work with, and gain the confidence of, ADT attorneys, management and other ADT personnel.
- Significant experience with the management of contract documentation through the drafting and negotiation process.
- Demonstrated judgment and skills in the practical application of a broad range of contractual principles.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of consumer protection and advertising regulations preferred.
- Spanish written and verbal language skills preferred but not required
Back to top