Commercial Install Manager - OKC
- Oklahoma City, OK
At ADT, we've been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Responsible for planning, assignment and coordination of people and materials necessary for the prompt and complete installation and servicing of all commercial jobs within an assigned territory, district or location.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tracks and records daily/monthly/quarterly commercial installation and service activity to include individual installers' and service tech efforts and results.
- Establishes, maintains and coordinates a high level of quality and timely installation and service to customers for maximum retention.
- Serves as the primary contact for the district installation work force to provide input and feedback related to Corporate Operations for Installation and Service.
- Assists commercial sales force by developing low installation costs and suggesting proper and varied applications of systems and systems designed.
- Conducts meetings monthly. Communicates current installation and service policies and procedures, techniques, demonstration of equipment, new products and services, sales promotions and area advertising.
- Develops and maintains an effective installation and service work force through recruiting, hiring, training, motivating and coaching techniques.
- Key interactions with General Manager, Regional Operations Manager, engineers, fire planners, estimators and sales organization.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Four-year degree or equivalent related experience
- 5 to 7 years' progressive management experience in commercial or high volume, high impact operation
Additional Skills and Certifications:
- Nicet II Certified
- Ability to successfully handle multiple challenges, prioritize responsibilities, and effectively lead a team
- Ability to think and act strategically
- Attention to detail.
Back to top