Commercial Coordinator Permitting
- Stuart, FL
At ADT, we've been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers , our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, vis it www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter , LinkedIn , Facebook and Instagram .
This position is responsible for assisting branch managers in processing permit applications for different municipalities and coordinating inspections for new installations. Prepares paperwork associated with new installations and performs data entry of all information. Depending on the area/level of compliance the associate may have to drop off/pick up permits from City Hall and keep a tracking log.
- Maintain municipality/city requirements in branch area, including updating licensing.
- Schedule and/or coordinate inspections by municipalities.
- Maintain working relationships with the municipality departments such as fire departments and building zoning departments.
- Apply for electrical permits, renewals and cancellations.
- Coordinate research of permit expiration and violations.
- Follow up and send mailers with non responsive customers.
- Perform general clerical duties such as typing, filing and faxing information.
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned.
- High School graduate or GED.
- The applicant must be able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, general business periodicals, technical manuals and procedures, and government regulations.
- Ability to write routine reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to clearly and effectively present information and respond to questions from groups within and outside the Company.
- Prefer highly motivated trainable individuals with excellent organizational/communication skills.
- Familiar with basic Windows software.
Back to top