Associate Product Manager
- Boca Raton, FL
The ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of electronic security, interactive home and business automation and monitoring services for residences and small businesses in the United States and Canada. ADT's broad and pioneering set of products and services, including ADT Pulse interactive home and business solutions, and home health services, meet a range of customer needs for today's active and increasingly mobile lifestyles. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL, ADT helps provide peace of mind to more than six million customers, and it employs about 16,000 people at 200 locations. More information is available at www.adt.com.
If you have a passion for product management, A/B testing, and creating best-in-class user experiences, then this is the right opportunity for you! ADT is looking for an Associate Product Manager to join the Product Management team within the Marketing Organization. The candidate would have a strong background in product management, with a passion for digital technology. This Associate Product Manager will work closely with the Director of Product Management and would be responsible for partnering on the vision and strategy of ADT.com's digital platforms. The ideal candidate must be able to prioritize and work on multiple projects and responsibilities concurrently. This position requires a strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines. The Associate Product Manager will work closely with business leadership to define and execute on features that improve the customer experience and drive KPIs, while owning the day-to-day management of aspects of ADT.com.
- Collaborate with Engineering and Design organization on all aspects of product development lifecycle
- Partner closely with the Director, Product Management on overall product roadmap and strategy
- Partner on implementing A/B tests and Multivariant tests
- Work with Internal teams and external agency partners to develop, test and deploy new features and functionality
- Maintain short- and long-term product roadmap and use data-driven approach to prioritize the team's work with the support of the Director, Product Management
- Work with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, with ability to respond flexibly to changing priorities
- Assist in design, testing, debugging, and creating documentation
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to determine product requirements, as well as design, develop, and test applications to ensure that business requirements are met.
- Ability to define product requirements
- Verify the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and ensure it works across all modern browsers.
- Help develop strategic and tactical initiatives to maximize leads and sales.
- Monitor and report metrics associated with all activities
- BS in Marketing, Computer Science/Engineering, or Business Administration preferred.
- 3-5 years of professional experience as an associate product manager working on a consumer-facing website, e-commerce or marketing.
- Record of building software products with a measurable business impact
- Experience in effectively working in cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects in a rapid pace
- Ability to effectively work together with marketers, product managers, designers and engineers alike
- Experience with Adobe Analytics and/or Google Analytics (or similar)
- Candidate must be organized, driven, and exhibit critical thinking skills
- Experience with agile software development methodology preferred
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.
Back to top