- Palm Harbor, FL
At ADT, we've been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, vis it www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter , LinkedIn , Facebook and Instagram .
- Process all health referral orders
- Schedule and coordinate installations
- Utilize Salesforce, CompanionWeb, IT3, Oracle, Mastermind and Informix to ensure all required order items are entered accurately
- Answering incoming and make outgoing phone calls
- Work the government tracker daily to ensure all information is updated
- Work various MMB action queues daily
- Other job duties and business tasks based on managers discretion
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Two (2) to Four (4) years of experience
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- High degree of accuracy
- Strong communication and customer service skills
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.
Back to top