Administrative Coordinator - Phoenix, AZ
- Phoenix, AZ
At ADT, we've been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, vis it www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter , LinkedIn , Facebook and Instagram .
- Coordinate, prioritize, and schedule installations.
- Use ATD system to schedule installation appointments.
- Confirm all installation appointments daily.
- Track all scheduled installations.
- Manage customer contracts and associated paperwork.
- Other duties as assigned, which may include but are not limited to:
- Act as payroll liaison/Enter time tickets into ADT system
- Assist with Ops Support/Administrative duties including but not limited to ordering supplies, filing, backup of other staff
- Handle incoming customer/associate relations calls
- Process accounts payable invoices
- Process receivables (installation checks)
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One (1) to two (2) years of experience in customer service, administrative work, scheduling and data entry
- Experience working in an office environment
- Abilty to handle multiple tasks.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
Back to top