3D Motion Graphics Sr. Specialist
- Aurora, CO
We are looking for a passionate 3D Motion Graphics Specialist that is a collaborative team player who inspires creative thinking & ideas. You'll be collaborating with our award-winning Creative Director, who's building a best-in-class creative shop. Creating digital video is more than just checking the production boxes, it's about capturing and telling our brand story, sometimes in as little as six seconds! Utilizing the latest motion graphic & film making techniques combined with our brands look & feel to create a contemporary presence that tells our brand's story. We are looking to create rich video content involving everything from our brands products & services to customer testimonials and thought leadership. This role will help manage all pre-and post-production activities by aiding in the planning, directing and shooting of content while driving and influencing strategy for various company initiatives and perspectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for Instagram, YouTube Advertising, product marketing videos, customer help videos and other enterprise-wide projects
- Utilize and know current best practices to create effective content for each social platform.
- Script, storyboard, budget, allocate resources, set deadlines and select optimal forms of media for projects
- Work independently, as well as part of a team to establish project deliverables
- Constantly curious about industry innovations, equipment, new video techniques and channels
- Collaborate closely with internal leaders and stakeholders to help facilitate the creation of effective brand and lead generation content.
- Plan video shoots; scout, select and reserve shoot locations, or work with agency partners to do so.
- Reviews scripts and create shot lists and storyboards for approval.
- Develop production schedules
- Record and edit video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management and archiving project media.
- Experience with After Effects with the ability to take static designs and animate effectively.
- Passionate about design and aesthetic, current and emerging visual trends
- Utilize our brands colors, typography, & style to create contemporary and modern designs that can be utilized both in static form or animated into motion graphics for video use.
- Utilize content briefs to grasp production team's needs and specifications for delivery.
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- The ability to quickly create rough cuts or storyboards for buyoff on an idea or concept. While having the attention to detail & patience required for final production work.
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth cuts.
- Consult with stakeholders from pre-production through post-production
- Taking initiative to explore ideas & executions on project onset rather than waiting for direction.
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry's best practices to maximize efficiency during the production process.
- Finding new & engaging ways to tell stories through the lens of ADT, and the products & services we offer. Establishing an emotional connection between the ADT brand and our customer base.
- Four-year college degree.
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 4+ years of experience.
- Advanced Experience with Cinema 4D , Adobe CC, Specifically Adobe Premiere, After Effects, & Photoshop
- Advanced Experience with design, motion graphics, videography, and photography.
- Experience in all levels of video production: storyboarding, filming, editing, etc.
- Experience in producing various video types: social, training, promotional, interviews, etc.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive as part of a larger team.
- Boundless creativity supported by discipline & an attention to detail.
- Ability to take & implement feedback gracefully, as well as provide feedback to other team members.
- Familiarity with primary social channels and an understanding of video trends
- Ability to prioritize a large workload according to ever changing business needs and provides project status on a regular basis to the project team(s)
As of April 2017, Protection 1 merged with ADT to become the leading company in the electronic security industry. As we progress through our integration, you will see collateral, building signs and apparel from both companies, but please know: we are on our way to becoming a completely unified ADT and while that happens, we are better together.
Back to top