Senior Account Manager
The Senior Account Manager is charged with overseeing the day-to-day client and campaign management for a portfolio of social advertisers.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Adknowledge Asia Is a joint venture between Adknowledge, a US-based marketing technology company, and Axiata, a pan-Asian telecom and ecommerce company. Its headquarters is in Singapore and it currently has 140 people in eight countries around APAC. The goal is to be the market leader at running data-driven social and video campaigns, with at least 10% market share by 2018 (at least $300m in media spend per year).
AdParlor is the lead platform being used to scale the business in Asia. AdParlor is built on top of major social and video platforms (e.g. Facebook, YouTube) to help advertisers run campaigns efficiently and effectively across multiple social media and digital video platforms.
Data Initiative. In addition to numerous features and functionalities that AdParlor offers to outperform competitors, Adknowledge also works with data partners such as telcos and credit card companies, using their data to ensure that ad campaigns outperform the market and provide better insights. This helps AdParlor to win more business and make better margins.
The Senior Account Manager will be responsible for managing the entire client relationship – driving value in accounts by assisting clients with strategic direction, campaign management, audience targeting, budget/spend optimization , and reporting. This individual will manage and develop the client relations through the full life-cycle of the account — on-boarding, initial ramp up, ongoing account management, end of month billing, and monthly/quarterly business reviews, etc. This position works to understand the client's business needs and manages their ad campaigns using the AdParlor full serve technology platform.
The role will report to Country Director.
- Advertiser Management & Growth : Manage the day-to-day relationships of a portfolio of clients, analyse campaign performance and improve revenue and P&L of all assigned accounts.
- Social Industry Knowledge: Staying on top of all best practices for ad creation and targeting, understanding the competition and ever changing client goals within social advertising industry.
- Revenue Growth: Pinpoint opportunities for current advertiser campaign growth and improvement. Partner with the Ad Operations team and Sales team to identify and execute growth opportunities with existing advertisers.
- Product Development Support: Coordination with the product team in order to inform product improvements and needs. These improvements will include, but are not limited to, reporting growth and data automation.
We expect the following experience and demonstrable skills:
- 3-5 years of working experience in the online advertising industry
- Proven account management and analytical professional experience
- Fluent written and spoken language skills in English
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Client-facing. You are comfortable presenting to clients on everything from campaign strategy, execution, performance, analysis of results and commercial negotiations.
- Leadership & Management. You have managed a team & are able to lead your team to success.
- Data. You understand how to read, interpret and articulate the meaning of data sets as related to digital marketing campaigns and business objectives.
- Project Management. You have managed projects and are able to pull together resources to get things done.
Beyond these specific experiences and qualifications, we also expect the Account Director to possess the following characteristics:
- Customer Focus: Provides satisfaction for both internal and external customers and creates partner relationships.
- Passion for Technology: Excitement for new technology, bleeding edge applications, and a positive attitude towards solving real world challenges.
- Communication (written & oral): Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish, develop and maintain business relationships in addition to excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Resourceful: The ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapid changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture.
- Organized: Able to work independently, effective time management skills with the ability to manage numerous accounts and campaigns simultaneously; Must be able to prioritize daily, weekly and monthly tasks and possess a "sense of urgency" to ensure deadlines are met.
- Team Player: Demonstrates a strong ability to support department staff members, managers, and establish collaborative relationships with peers.
Meet Some of AdParlor's Employees
Ad Operations Specialist
Inder works with clients and internal AdParlor teams to make, monitor, and optimize client media buys that will produce top results and achieve every business goal.
Back to top