Ad Operations Manager
Adknowledge Asia Pacific is a multi-channel technology company specialising in helping some of the world's most valuable brands and agencies acquire consumers and maximise their lifetime value, providing the best ROI from their digital marketing spend, at scale. Our social and video advertising solutions provide targeted and data-driven strategies that raise brand awareness, drive sales and app installs through digital video, mobile and social media marketing.
The Ad Ops Manager is responsible for advertiser trafficking, revenue growth, and campaign analysis for our social business. This position will utilize highly developed communication skills, a core understanding of online advertising and analytical skills for investigating campaign metrics. In this role, you will be responsible for managing all advertiser campaign setup, trafficking and optimization for the Ad Operations team. Primary duties include:
- Campaign Trafficking: create and manage campaigns sourced by the account executive team, the account management team or through strategic house accounts. The online advertising campaigns utilize CPA and CPC pricing model.
- Social Advertising Expertise: Regular research and education to fully understand and stay abreast of the Facebook & Twitter advertising ecosystem either immediately or through company training.
- Campaign Maintenance: investigative and manage all systems to keep up-to-date with the most recent campaign information (bidding strategies, ad testing frameworks, targeting details, etc.).
- Revenue Growth: pinpoint opportunities for current advertiser campaign growth and improvement. Partner with the account management and account executive team to identify and execute growth opportunities with an existing advertiser.
- Strategic Execution: compare the current campaign execution strategies with new ideas to test and iterate to find incremental improvements.
- Product Development Support: coordination with the product team in order to inform product improvements and needs. These improvements will include, but are not limited to, reporting growth and data automation.
The successful candidate will be an inspiring and confident leader with at least:
- Recent BS mathematics or statistics graduate preferred.
- 2-5 years' experience in consulting, analyst, or operations role at a online/tech company, bank or management consulting firm online/tech company preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of Excel.
- Exposure to and/or interest in online advertising pricing models (CPA, CPC) and other metrics.
- Experience in campaign trafficking within a real-time bidding environment or auction system is a plus.
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following abilities:
- Proven Track Record: Have a successful work history in meeting deadlines and commitments.
- Passion for Technology: Excitement for new technology, bleeding edge applications, and a positive attitude towards solving real world challenges.
- Communication (written & oral): Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish, develop and maintain business relationships. As well as have excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Resourceful: The ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapid changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture.
- Team Player: Demonstrates a strong ability to support department staff members, managers, and establish collaborative relationships with peers
Meet Some of AdParlor's Employees
Sue-Mun analyzes market trends, business values, and user needs in order to determine and develop the best tech tools for AdParlor to produce next.
Back to top