The Account Director will lead the Account Managers and Sr. Account Managers in delivering world-class service and support to your roster of advertisers to ensure that we are maximizing the opportunity to develop and grow the accounts. The Account Director will also work closely with Key and Strategic accounts to help them develop their digital ad buying strategy.
The role will report to the Country Director of India.
- Work closely with the Country Director to ensure that the Account Management team are executing well against AdParlor company goals and client servicing expectations.
- Main POC for tier 1 clients (Key & Strategic). Point of escalation for all clients.
- Team leadership, development & mentoring. Set the tone for the Client Services team.
- Manage the entire market account portfolio from a business perspective and responsible for growing revenue from existing client portfolio.
- Drive the Client Services vision & mission in market.
- Client/market development / thought leadership.
- Ensure world-class client service & support. Work with your team to provide an optimal experience for clients working with us.
- Consultation. Work with clients to understand their business goals and develop strategies to achieve them.
- Account growth. Always be looking for new ways to develop, grow and broaden the relationship with the client.
- Team leadership & development. Articulate the vision for the organization and help groom your team members to improve the overall skillset of the team.
- Market development. Thought leadership and information sharing in order to establish yourself and AdParlor as the preeminent source of information and knowledge about all things related to digital marketing.
We expect the following experience and demonstrable skills:
- Client-facing. You are comfortable presenting to clients on everything from campaign strategy, execution, performance, analysis of results and commercial negotiations.
- Leadership & Management. You have managed a team & are able to lead your team to success.
- Data. You understand how to read, interpret and articulate the meaning of data sets as related to digital marketing campaigns and business objectives.
- Project Management. You have managed projects and are able to pull together resources to get things done.
Beyond these specific experiences and qualifications, we also expect the candidate to possess the following characteristics:
- Proactivity. You take the initiative and make things happen.
- Passion. You care about what you do, and you love doing it.
- Evangelism. You love speaking with people about what you do, and sharing information.
- Leadership. You can articulate a vision and rally people to your cause.
- Self Sufficiency. You are able to get things done with minimal supervision when required.
- Lean In. You don't wait for an invitation to speak up and be heard.
- Opinionated. You have ideas and you love sharing them.
- Vocal. You have things to say are you're not afraid to say them.
Meet Some of AdParlor's Employees
Ad Operations Specialist
Inder works with clients and internal AdParlor teams to make, monitor, and optimize client media buys that will produce top results and achieve every business goal.
Back to top