The Account Director is the most senior member of the Client Services team in market. The Account Director works closely with the Country Director and APAC Client Services Director to ensure that all clients and advertisers in market receive world-class service and support, that all AMs and Sr. AMs are properly trained and executing well, and that the AdParlor global mission and vision is properly communicated, and implemented, in market. As part of the Client Services leadership team, the Account Director is a key part of helping to develop the go-to-market strategy by providing local insights.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Adknowledge Asia Is a joint venture between Adknowledge, a US-based marketing technology company, and Axiata, a pan-Asian telecom and ecommerce company. Its headquarters is in Singapore and it currently has 140 people in eight countries around APAC. The goal is to be the market leader at running data-driven social and video campaigns, with at least 10% market share by 2018 (at least $300m in media spend per year).
AdParlor is the lead platform being used to scale the business in Asia. AdParlor is built on top of major social and video platforms (e.g. Facebook, YouTube) to help advertisers run campaigns efficiently and effectively across multiple social media and digital video platforms.
Data Initiative. In addition to numerous features and functionalities that AdParlor offers to outperform competitors, Adknowledge also works with data partners such as telcos and credit card companies, using their data to ensure that ad campaigns outperform the market and provide better insights. This helps AdParlor to win more business and make better margins.
The Account Director will lead the Account Managers and Sr. Account Managers in delivering world-class service and support to your roster of advertisers to ensure that we are maximizing the opportunity to develop and grow the accounts. The Account Director will also work closely with Key and Strategic accounts to help them develop their digital ad buying strategy.
The role will report to APAC Client Services Director.
- Work closely with the APAC Client Services Director to develop and implement the strategy and plan to provide world-class client services.
- Work closely with the Country Director to ensure that the Account Management team are executing well against AdParlor company goals and client servicing expectations.
- Main POC for tier 1 clients (Key & Strategic). Point of escalation for all clients.
- Team leadership, development & mentoring. Set the tone for the Client Services team.
- Manage the entire market account portfolio from a business perspective and responsible for growing revenue from existing client portfolio.
- Drive the Client Services vision & mission in market.
- Client/market development / thought leadership.
- Ensure world-class client service & support. Work with your team to provide an optimal experience for clients working with us.
- Consultation. Work with clients to understand their business goals and develop strategies to achieve them.
- Account growth. Always be looking for new ways to develop, grow and broaden the relationship with the client.
- Team leadership & development. Articulate the vision for the organization and help groom your team members to improve the overall skillset of the team.
- Market development. Thought leadership and information sharing in order to establish yourself and AdParlor as the preeminent source of information and knowledge about all things related to digital marketing.
We expect the following experience and demonstrable skills:
- Client-facing. You are comfortable presenting to clients on everything from campaign strategy, execution, performance, analysis of results and commercial negotiations.
- Leadership & Management. You have managed a team & are able to lead your team to success.
- Data. You understand how to read, interpret and articulate the meaning of data sets as related to digital marketing campaigns and business objectives.
- Project Management. You have managed projects and are able to pull together resources to get things done.
Beyond these specific experiences and qualifications, we also expect the candidate to possess the following characteristics:
- Proactivity. You take the initiative and make things happen.
- Passion. You care about what you do, and you love doing it.
- Evangelism. You love speaking with people about what you do, and sharing information.
- Leadership. You can articulate a vision and rally people to your cause.
- Self Sufficiency. You are able to get things done with minimal supervision when required.
- Lean In. You don't wait for an invitation to speak up and be heard.
- Opinionated. You have ideas and you love sharing them.
- Vocal. You have things to say are you're not afraid to say them.
Meet Some of AdParlor's Employees
Sue-Mun analyzes market trends, business values, and user needs in order to determine and develop the best tech tools for AdParlor to produce next.
Back to top