Sr. Product Marketing Manager -Enterprise Public Sector
- Washington, DC
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver phenomenal digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft alluring and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen!
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building outstanding employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new insights can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
As a Sr Product Marketing Manager for Enterprise Public Sector, you'll be helping to craft the business strategy for our enterprise customers within the Public Sector vertical (Federal, State & Local governments). This role will be part of a highly-engaged product marketing team responsible for owning and delivering compelling enterprise messaging and positioning, customer journeys, use cases, personas, offers, pricing, sales plays and more. We are looking for a hardworking and influential driver with outstanding product marketing skills who can take Adobe Sign and the broader Document Cloud story and tailor it to resonate specifically to governments and agencies. This person will connect with existing Public Sector expertise across Adobe to build specific use cases and stories for our customers, and then integrate that message back into the overall Adobe story. Ability to influence, partner with cross-functional teams, encourage and deliver results are key.
- Working alongside our Government Sales and Industry teams, cultivate relationships with stakeholders in government to better understand the government buyer personas and build our position as an inspiring leader in the space
- Work with strategy, sales, and marketing to understand and operationalize our government go-to-market plans
- Build and evolve the Adobe Sign story to craft a crisp compelling story that highlights Adobe's unique capabilities and how they seek specific customer pain point in government
- Integrating the Adobe Sign story into the Public Sector marketing efforts across the broader Adobe cloud portfolio
- Representing the voice of the customer to marketing and product teams to ensure a consistent, relevant customer experience and align priorities and goals
- Build out sales enablement content for supporting the government sales team, including presentations, collateral, customer stories, and more
- Partner with product management in building out government-specific features, solutions, and partnerships
- Advance our thought leadership around topics that resonate with the government audience.
- 6 or more years of experience in B2B enterprise product marketing, in a global Public Sector/Government role where you handled SaaS solutions.
- Be the specialist on government and agency buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key purchase criteria. Use market data to influence product features, pricing and packaging
- Demonstrated history of building conviction and a strong point of view, built on a deep understanding of public sector, segments, products and competitive landscapes
- Track record of adapting an overall marketing message to diverse groups of customers, highlighting key customer pain points and the ability to solve those across cloud products
- Excellent storyteller and communicator. Ability to distill sophisticated issues down to a simple story and communicate to targeted buyers, technical partners, and marketing partners. Proven track record to tell a simple and clear story, with a wealth of evidence and details as a backdrop to pull from when needed- without over complicating the story.
- Demonstrated ability to build partnerships and collaborate productively with key teams including Product Management, Campaign Marketing, PR, and Program/Project Management
- Ability to focus on results while never losing sight of the strategy
- High level of comfort with ambiguity and fluid priorities; ability to manage multiple and complex priorities
- Results oriented, hard worker, sense of humor and a self-starter.
Back to top