Sr. Product Consultant - LMS (US Shift)
- Bangalore, India
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe Captivate Prime is looking for a Sr. Product Consultant to join its support team. Captivate Prime is Adobe' Learning Management System (LMS), and we are looking for candidates who have a desire to make an impact in the learning and development domain to join our team based out of Bengaluru, India.
What you'll do:
In this role, you will be responsible to:
• Deliver First Call Resolution by handling customer requests and resolving customer's technical and non-technical issues as often as possible during the first contact for assigned products.
• Articulate the issue's business impact; and manage resolution appropriately
• Provide a professional & competent standard of phone and online support (chat/email) for Global customers.
• Demonstrate ownership and willingness to resolve issues in a timely manner.
• Communicate and articulate clearly with the customer (in both verbal and written communication).
• Accurately document all customer interactions in a case tracking database. Content to be logged in full written English
• Call back customers waiting for follow-up in the agreed timeframe.
• Ability to assess customer sentiment at all stages during the communication, to take the lead in escalating an issue on behalf of the customer and to arrange for a supervisor to mediate in the interaction if deemed necessary by you or if requested by the customer.
• Manage all customer communication with the appropriate level of etiquette, timeliness and professionalism, whilst working towards achieving agreed operational targets.
• Demonstrate understanding of escalation handling procedures
• Resolve known customer issues through the use of a knowledgebase, direct use of product and operating systems, product user guides, and other reference materials
• Resolve undocumented customer issues through advanced problem solving
• Obtain general understanding of OS and application operations related to product usage
• Report top call generators, severe issues, new emerging trends, feature requests and common how-to questions
• Forward any issues/escalations to next level of support for further resolution
• Participate in Business Intelligence processes including taking an active role in Knowledgebase document creation, incident case notes logging and recording, bug logging etc.
• Responsible for ongoing knowledge and skills development and also for identifying developmental needs and addressing knowledge gaps.
What you'll need to succeed:
• Technical degree; with a minimum of 7 years' experience in this or similar capacity.
• Highly computer literate with excellent and demonstrable knowledge of technologies applicable to area of product coverage (see below)
• Dependable, confident, tenacious, independent, go-getter; able to follow the chain of command and adhere to established practices and policies
• Excellent inter-personal skills and the ability to communicate clearly at all levels; bright and enthusiastic with an outgoing personality.
• Experience working in a team environment, managing a diverse workload
• General cultural awareness, particularly for agents who are supporting customers in a region other than the one they're located in (e.g. ability to detect & understand different regional accents, general knowledge of what the capital of the country is, the main cities or regions etc. to avoid having to make spelling requests to customers).
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with an ability to influence others and gain acceptance for your ideas, sometimes in sensitive situations
• Ability to remain calm, have a flexible attitude and to work with minimum supervision.
• Able to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively.
• Predisposition to innovative thinking.
• Natural inclination to champion customer needs and willingness to advocate on the customers behalf to other groups and departments
• Ability to work flexible hours on a rotational basis to provide seven-day support coverage (24*7)
• Product Specific Skills and Experience
• Knowledge of LMS is an added advantage.
• Strong fault-finding methodologies and practices in software integration in multi-platform systems
• Proven ability to research complex technical issues
• Proven experience in a customer facing or support environment.
• Excellent Trouble shooting skills (especially LMS related)
• Strong working knowledge of one or more of the following platforms: Windows, MAC OS
• Intermediate knowledge AICC/SCORM
Back to top