Sr. Enterprise Account Executive - Western Canada
- Flexible / Remote
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe is looking for a rare Account Executives who is responsible for achieving sales targets through the sale of Adobe's Digital Marketing and Digital Media product lines! You will be part of our savvy sales team, working with Adobe customers across our Canada market. This includes the development of long-term relationships with healthcare customers as well as crafting account plans for new relationships. The Named Account Manager will achieve this through solution selling capabilities and direct, face-to-face contact with the customer. The individual will be responsible for navigating through the customer's organization. Your team will guide and assist customers in achieving a successful start with Adobe and help them expand the value realized from our solution. This is a key role at one of the hottest technology companies in Silicon Valley - and the entire US! The right fit will be, high energy, data-minded, and tech-savvy people with prior sales experience. Do you value outstanding benefits, and one of the best places to work in the world?
What you'll do
- We are looking for you to exceed quota targets;
- Sales strategies - Develop effective and specific account plans to ensure revenue target delivery and balanced growth. Develop relationships in new and existing customers and demonstrate to drive strategy through organization;
- Trusted advisor - Establish positive relationships based on knowledge of customer requirements and dedication to value (value of counsel and expertise, value of solutions, value of implementation expertise);
- We love someone with good Customer Acuity - Actively understands each customer's technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy and the competitive landscape. Review public information (e.g. new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the customer;
- Territory and Account Leadership - Lead account relationships, prospect profiling, and sales cycles. Reassure all accounts to become Adobe references;
- Business Planning - Develop and deliver comprehensive business plan to address customer's priorities and hurdles. Utilize Strategic Value Assessments, benchmarking and Return on Investment data to support decision process;
- Pipeline planning - Follow a well-adapted approach to maintaining a rolling 4Q pipeline. Keep pipeline current;
- Pipeline partnerships - Use and collaborate with support organizations including Marketing, Inside sales, Partners and channels to funnel pipeline into the assigned territory.
- We want experience using Adobe Solutions - Be proficient in and bring all Adobe offers to bear on sales pursuits;
- Advance and close sales opportunities - through the successful execution of the sales strategy and roadmap;
- Support all Adobe promotions and events in the territory.
- Validated Sales Excellence
- Sell Value
- Maintain White Space analysis and execution of initiatives (up sell and cross sell) on customer base;
- Orchestrate resources: deploy appropriate teams and resources to execute winning sales;
- Utilize a standard sales model;
- Understand Adobe's competition and effectively position solutions against them;
- Maintain CRM system with accurate customer and pipeline information.
- Minimum 5 to 7+ years with consistent track record selling solutions to Marketing, IT, and LOB;
- Ability to work optimally in a team environment, acting as a liaison with all other organizations within Adobe including Sales, Engineering, Product & Marketing;
- Strong understanding of web technologies and SaaS;
- Creative, problem-solving approach.
Back to top