Sr Enterprise Account Executive
- Flexible / Remote
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to create and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about helping people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to crafting exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
Adobe Experience Platform (AEP) is the first purpose-built customer experience management platform. With real-time customer profiles, continuous intelligence, and an open and extensible architecture, it makes delivering personalized experiences at scale a reality. As enterprise architecture moves to put customer experience at the core, AEP is enabling enterprises to reduce time and resources spent trying to build their own infrastructure so that they can focus more on driving their business outcomes. For more information visit www.adobe.com/experienceplatform.
As an AEP Enterprise Account Executive, you will execute the GTM Strategy and Sales for AEP. This strategic seller collaborates across a robust ecosystem to deliver solutions to the world's most well-known brands. The successful candidate will have a record of past success achieving results-oriented growth objectives, exceeding enterprise revenue and profitability by driving enterprise sales and using customer relationship skills. You have the vision to evaluate existing situations and find innovative ways to promote continuous growth.
Responsibilities will include:
- Growing sales of AEP
- Developing and maintaining outstanding relationships with top decision-makers at C-levels and functional levels
- Acquire and maintain expertise of the complete capabilities of our service offerings as well as the existing and future needs of the customer. Match client challenges with the Adobe offering.
- Owning and coordinating all Adobe activities within their accounts
- Defining and implementing comprehensive account sales strategies
- Maintain an active pipeline of forecasted sales to meet monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives
- Experience strategically penetrating IT organizations of large enterprises
- Strong grasp of executing growth strategies and tactics
- History of success leading large enterprise deals
- At least 7-10 years of go-to-market experience in software and/or enterprise software/SaaS and Business Application, with 15+ years in a senior sales leadership position
- Deep expertise and experience working across the C-Suite both internally and externally, specifically at the CIO and CTO level
- Experience in establishing and growing senior level relationships (CIO's, CMO, CEO, SVP, etc.), being seen as a trusted advisor
- Seeks out solutions & defends decisions with data and is very comfortable with financial business cases, return on investment calculations and data analysis
- Comfortable with managing up, all the way to CEO, and representing your accounts to senior management in reviews and strategy sessions
- Good at multi-tasking, leading many aspects of customer engagements across several cross-functional groups, including customer teams
- Comfortable in enterprise contract discussions and legal processes
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent
Adobe's Worldwide Field Operations
Adobe's Worldwide Field Operations provides customers with the products, services, solutions, and support they require to make, manage, measure and/or monetize their digital assets. Adobe's WWFO includes Worldwide Sales, Reseller Partnerships, Partner Sales, Adobe Global Services, Sales Operations and the Adobe Worldwide eCommerce organizations.
Take a peek into Adobe life in this video.
When you join Adobe, you can look forward to collaborating with the most genuine people in the industry, working on projects with real purpose, and having immense pride in the products we build and the customers we support. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who help each other grow through our exceptional Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We hire exceptional individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, cultural background or religious beliefs. We know that when our employees feel appreciated and included, they can be more creative, innovative and successful. This is what it means to be Adobe For All. Learn more about our vision here.
Come build experiences that matter at a company that is recognized around the world and hear what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog.
Back to top