- Seattle, WA
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Our Adobe Bizible engineering organization is looking for a hardworking, dedicated and results-oriented Software Engineer to help scale our rapidly-growing platform. Our team is fueled with a passion for innovation, competition, and a dedication to making the Marketer successful.
Bizible is truly at the forefront of the rapidly evolving and competitive landscape of Marketing Technology. Bizible, is a multi-channel, algorithmic attribution platform that quantifies the influence and incremental impact of marketing investments and customer interactions. With Bizible, marketers can measure and optimize marketing and advertising spend by understanding the impact of every individual customer interaction across each phase of the customers' journeys.
As a member of our team, you will work with a broad set of technologies, get exposure to all aspects of Bizible's platform and ship to production early and often. You will tackle meaningful engineering problems, and build solutions our customers love by efficiently using terabytes of data.
What you will do:
- Build technical specifications, prototypes and presentations to communicate your ideas
- Design, build, improve and maintain highly performant and highly scalable services.
- Respond to urgent issues in production or released software, requiring fast resolution and deployment of code fixes/updates
- Work in a small, collaborative, highly productive, and high output team environment
- Champion standard methodologies and process improvements within the team
- Learn new technologies and technical solutions
What you need to succeed:
- 3+ years of software development experience at major technology companies and/or software startups
- Excellent coding skills in an object oriented programming language
- Deep understanding of computer science and software engineering concepts, with a talent for applying and clearly articulating them
- Experience with large datasets, data warehousing, sophisticated ETL processes, analytics engines, and non-relational databases
- Knowledge of cloud-hosted SQL-based datastores like Snowflake, BigQuery or Redshift
- Real passion for solving complex customer problems using data
- B.S. in Computer Science required or equivalent education
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
Back to top