Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET), Automation
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe Stock is seeking a highly motivated Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) who can thrive in a dynamic environment! We are looking for a QE Developer to build an elegant testing infrastructure to test world-class software that brings the creative Adobe experience to millions of users, anywhere and anytime.
We are looking for someone that has strong computer science background and experience to develop the next generations of creative cloud applications. If you are interested in joining a world-class team of hardworking people and industry veterans who love to build elegant products, we look forward to hearing from you soon!
What you'll do:
- Work with team to develop, execute tests and establish quality goals
- Manage multiple competing priorities in a dynamic Agile/Scrum environment
- Write performing, reliable and maintainable code implementing test automation scripts and/or frameworks
- Analyze and understand the source code to establish test hooks increasing test effectiveness and coverage
- Embrace a highly collaborative team that requires effective communication and quality of contributions
- Be an active participant in planning and designing product features with the ability to view the application from a customer perspective and delivering a 5-star user experience
- Stay ahead with the latest QE best practices and share your findings with the team and Adobe QE community
What you'll need to succeed:
- BS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Proven experience setting up and running UI test frameworks such as Selenium, Cypress.io
- Demonstrated knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans and debugging.
- Experience with code coverage tools to guide test design.
- Experience with source control and continuous integration systems git, Jenkins.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; can effectively articulate complex ideas and influence others through well-reasoned explanations.
Back to top