Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Adobe Cloud Platform (ACP) provides a suite of Infrastructure-, Platform-, and Software-as-a-Service capabilities that uniquely support Experience Cloud, Document Cloud, and Creative Cloud. We delivera differentiatedCloudPlatform that integrates our cloud offerings and delivers breakthrough innovationswith speed,agilityand operational excellencewith everything we do. We are building a coordinated set of cloud services that will enable powerful collaborative user experiences among our products, users, and partners. These platform services are generic, but tailored to be naturally integrated into many kinds of desktop, mobile, and web-based products. Our objective is to enable a world-class ecosystem, so developers can select the desired combination of collaboration services that delivers the best user experience.
We are seeking candidates who can help propel our innovation as we move our product and services into the next iteration of cloud offerings. You will be key to helping us architect, build, deploy and test high traffic, mission critical services that drive business for the world's top brands. For this role we are looking for people who are self-starters, need no supervision and who can drive for results and outcomes.
- Continuous improvement is the goal.
- Participate in story mapping, backlog grooming, daily stand-ups, retrospectives, and sprint reviews on a two-week cadence.
- Review each other's work and hold team members accountable for high code quality standards.
- Deliver regular increments of potentially shippable functionality on time with high quality.
- Have meaningful ownership. You'll be involved in important decisions about how we build and grow Collaboration Services and have a strong say in what we build next.
- Be a leader. Engage your peers, mentor junior team members, build partnerships with key partners across the matrix to achieve shared objectives.
- Write readable, performant, bug-free code.
- Look for ways to continually improve the product and process.
- Work effectively in a dynamic and ever-evolving environment.
What is needed to succeed
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent with strong computer science fundamentals
- Real passion for new tools, technologies and love to code!
- 10+ years of experience with Java (or JVM based languages)
- Must be well versed with distributed computing principles, proven experience building high scale high performance cloud platforms and services.
- Extensive experience with CI/CD and an in-depth Knowledge of containerization and modern deployment strategies
- Strong experience with No-SQL as well as RDBMS.
- Experience with Java/RESTful development
- Hands on experience in working in a client-server architecture
- Hands on working knowledge of open source technologies, which are part of the modern cloud ecosystem.
- Desire to own your work - from requirements through architecture and implementation all the way to operations