Senior Software Engineer, Services
- Seattle, WA
About the team:
Our team is responsible for the cutting-edge innovation that drives billions of dollars of revenue for Adobe. We lead the development of the Creative Cloud platform which unifies multiple cloud providers (Azure, AWS) into a single world-wide platform for our products and services.
We are seeking candidates who can help propel our innovation as we move our product and services into the next iteration of cloud offerings. You will be key to helping us architect, build, deploy and test high traffic, mission critical services that drive business for the world's top brands. For this role we are looking for people who are self-starters, need no supervision and who can drive for results and outcomes.
The services that we are building are used in collaboration space, in areas that are super new for Adobe like Aero (the AR authoring suite) and in the platform offerings for internal and external clients. These services allow Adobe users to work together with others in creating something big and beautiful.
What you'll do:
- Build services!
- Understand the big picture as well as dive into individual components
- Present new ideas, decisions, designs, etc. to teams and leaders.
- Work in a team and receive feedback about your work
- Partner with other team members for achieving common goals.
- Coach junior team members
- Be a technical lead for multiple initiatives
What you need to succeed:
- Love to code - we do code!
- Desire to own your work - from requirements through architecture and implementation all the way to operations
- Strong experience building solutions for performance, scale and resilience
- Well versed with distributed computing principles and proven experience building high scale high performance cloud platforms and services.
- Knowledge of multiple cloud providers is a big plus.
- Hands on working knowledge of open source technologies, which are part of the modern cloud ecosystem.
- Strong experience with No-SQL as well as RDBMS.
- In-depth Knowledge of containerization and modern deployment strategies
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- 10+ years of experience with Java (or JVM based languages)
Back to top