Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The successful candidate will be responsible for end to end payroll processing for a number of EMEA countries, in partnership with external 3rd party payroll providers. We are seeking a results-oriented and service driven Senior Payroll Specialist who thrives in a fast-paced business environment. The ideal candidate will have strong influencing skills, the ability to improve links in providing a superior and customer orientated payroll service.
What you'll do
- Ensure all employees are paid on time, accurately and compliantly throughout the EMEA region
- Partner with multiple teams and outsourced payroll providers in collating and validating data for payroll processing
- Compile and reconcile monthly payroll reports
- Handle and address payroll related queries from employees and statutory authorities
- Ensure all payroll regulatory filings are completed in line with statutory due dates
- Promote continuous improvements by engaging with all partners by streamlining, improving and automating current processes and procedures where applicable
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships relationship with internal and external partners
- Review and update payroll procedural documentation
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor Degrees in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration preferred
- Payroll Certification preferred
- Minimum of 7 years of multi-national payroll experience
- Strong customer service orientation with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented, reliable, pragmatic and proactive
- Aptitude for problem-solving
- Advanced excel skills