Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe is driving our next phase of growth by building deep and dynamic partnerships with our most strategic enterprise accounts. We are investing our best thinking and resources to help our clients reimagine their customer & employee experiences, rationalize their business operations and technologies, and accelerate their rate of innovation to meet future challenges!
Our Digital Strategy Group is looking for a forward-thinking business leader who will work with our Consumer (e.g., Retail, CPG, Travel) customers to define an ambitious vision for business transformation and value, and which applies Adobe's full enterprise capabilities to drive their board-level critical initiatives. You will advise a team to develop these POVs by employing a range of techniques including Adobe's digital benchmarking, customer experience innovation, digital maturity assessments, and value modeling. And you will make the vision come alive through immersive experience and technology demonstrations.
To succeed in this role, you should have a consistent track record of advising C-suite executives and compelling them to act on your recommendations. You know the path they must take to transform their customer experience and technologies because you've led similar transformations before. Apply a problem-solving approach to synthesize data sets and develop novel insights, while mentoring others to do the same. Have experience progressing sophisticated transformation projects including joint innovation, development & planning, partnering with 3rd parties like systems integrators and strategy firms. Provide impactful updates to the client's and your own executive leadership. You can lead a diverse team of strategists, technologists, relationship managers and other functions to deliver value to customers while navigating their complex organizational structures, partner objectives, and third-party relationships. Recognizing broad patterns in our customers' unique business problems and use these to help define Adobe's go-to-market and solutions for the industry.
Your success is measured by driving growth in Adobe's Consumer verticals, and leading strategy engagements with customers that establish a vision and coalition of leaders to drive digital transformation with Adobe as a key strategic partner.
What you need to succeed
- Experience driving digital experience transformation initiatives, either client-side or as a trusted adviser
- Experience in crafting digital or marketing strategies, along with an understanding of the technologies and tactics needed to operationalize them
- Experience leading engagements in a top management consulting firm or digital agency
- Expertise in the Consumer industries
- Strong executive presence and communication skills, with ability to engage and encourage senior executives
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills including talent for conducting research, analyzing data, developing hypotheses, and synthesizing recommendations
- Ability to lead and coordinate cross-functional teams
- High degree of intellectual curiosity and ability to absorb new concepts quickly
- MBA or equivalent advanced degree
- Willingness to travel up to 20% (post-COVID)
Get to know the team
Adobe's Worldwide Field Operations
Adobe's Worldwide Field Operations provides customers with the products, services, solutions, and support they need to make, manage, measure and/or monetize their digital assets. Worldwide Field Operations includes Worldwide Sales, Reseller Partnerships, Partner Sales, Adobe Global Services, Sales Operations and the Adobe Worldwide eCommerce organizations.
Take a peek into Adobe life in this video.
Adobe believes in hiring the very best and that's why our dynamic working environment has received awards throughout the globe. Recognizing that employees are at the core of our success, Adobe recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals, builds an environment where they can innovate and achieve their best, and rewards them for their performance by giving them an opportunity to share in the company's success.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
Discover more about working at Adobe:
- Adobe Life (video):http://bit.ly/1Zpn8JB
- Those "best places to work" lists love us:http://www.adobe.com/careers/awards.html
- Glassdoor Names Adobe Top 20 Best PlacesToWork:http://adobe.ly/1OMPO8f
- Skip "performance reviews"(video):http://bit.ly/1SLvIwN
- Adobe Life Magazine:http://blogs.adobe.com/adobelife/adobe-life-magazine/
- Adobe Digital Index:http://www.cmo.com/adobe-digital-index.html
- Adobe WooWooCommercial (video):http://adobe.ly/SMEXBb
- 25 Years of Photoshop (video):http://bit.ly/1AWPehF